Caul The Alchemist
From TMW: rEvolt
|Starting Location||018-2 North of Hurnscald|
What To Do:
- Go to the north of Hurnscald and enter the mining camp. Inside, you will see Caul.
- Ask him about healing potions and give him 1 of each kind of herb.
- There will be a certain percentage for each type of Healing Potion depending on your intelligence stat.
- You can also make Monster Oil used in the Setzer Quest.
- You can also make Grimace of Dementia for the Focusing Skills.
- The more you increase your intelligence stat, the better your potion will be.
- The ingredients used for alchemy are herbs which are dropped by immobile, non-attacking herb "monsters" as well as squirrels. They can be found on the maps south and west of Dimond's Cove and scattered throughout the Woodland area. Herbs exist in 4 different colors: Alizarin (red), Gamboge (yellow), Mauve (purple) and Cobalt (blue).
- For every potion you brew, a random number between 0 and the intelligence stat of the character is rolled. The result determines the created potion:
|Image||Potion Name||HP Heal Bonus|
|0 - 5||Tiny Healing Potion||+100|
|6 - 15||Small Healing Potion||+200|
|16 - 35||Medium Healing Potion||+400|
|36 - 99||Large Healing Potion||+800|
Herbs are dropped by:
- Mauve Plant (30% 30% +30%)
- Cobalt Plant (30% + 30% +30%)
- Gamboge Plant (30% + 30% +30%)
- Alizarin Plant (30% + 30% +30%)
- Squirrel (10% each)
- Healing Potion