From TMW: rEvolt
May mutate 3 attribute up to 40%.
Fluffies are very common all around Nivalis. Also they can be summoned by using the magic spell #kalakarenk. Fluffies are peaceful and therefore won't attack you unless you attacked them in first place. Unlike them Hungry Fluffies, who are a species on their own, are aggressive. However, those can only be found within the Raging Skill quest. Also Easter Fluffies are an own specias, but they can't be found anywhere except when being spawned by a Game Master.
Fluffies are a good training for beginners as they are very weak and give good experience. They drop White Fur, which is required in several quests (see below) and for the #kalakarenk spell. With some luck you can also get a Fluffy Hat of them. By using the #chipchip spell you can get White Fur from them without having to hurt them.
Fluffies also have a role in Sagatha's happyness as killing them makes her unhappy.
The drops of a Fluffy are needed in the following quests:
- Agostine The Tailor requires about 60 White Furs
- Voltain's Dark Minds requires 7 Red Apples
- Cat Ears Quest requires 1 Milk and 3 White Furs
- Demon Mask requires 1 White Fur
- Orum and Waric follow-up quest requires 5 White Furs
- Shannon's Bowler Hat requires 20 Red Apples (optional - you can choose another item instead)
- Resist Poison Skill requires 5 Red Apples
- Raging Skill requires several Red Apples
- Magic spell #kalakarenk 1 White Fur (for each cast)