From TMW: rEvolt
(Redirected from Silkworm)
May mutate 2 attributes up to 40%.
Description and Biotope
Silkworms are a common species of worms that roam the The Mana World. They often appear in caves, especially the ones with bats in them, and also appear in the grass around Hurnscald and in the Woodland areas. They are a good source of Silk Cocoons (50% drop). For reasons that we still do not understand well, the swamp region located south-west of Dimonds cove does have a specially important population of Silkworms. Another good spot is in the NorthEast Woodland area. It is rumored that some of the trees in these areas resemble the mulberry bush.
It is possible to shear the silkworms for their cocoons, by using the #chipchip spell, if you have been trained in that field of magic.
The following quests require Silk Cocoons
- Anwar's field : 30
- Helping With Experiments : 100
- Demon Mask : 1
- Blue Sages : 80
- Agostine's Dream Dress : 180
- Lora Tay : optional, 150 for the silk robe
Thereby resulting in (including the silk robe) a requirement for: 541 Silk Cocoons, meaning about 1082 Silkworms
- Silkworms can be sheared with the #chipchip spell, giving a chance of it dropping a Silk Cocoon.
- Silk Cocoons can be used in the magical #plugh spell, which makes you be able to regenerate health even if you are carrying more than half your weight (normally, when you are carrying over half of your allowable weight, you can not regenerate health or magic points).