From TMW: rEvolt
May mutate 2 attributes up to 40%.
Description and Biotope
Silkworms are a common species of worms that roam the The Mana World. They often appear in caves, especially the ones with bats in them, and also appear in the grass around Hurnscald. They are a good source of Silk Cocoon (50% drop). For reasons that we still do not understand well, the swamp region located south-west of Dimonds cove does have a specially important population of Silk worms.
It is possible to shear the silkworms for their cocoons, by using the #chipchip spell, if you have been trained in that field of magic.
The following quests require Silk Cocoon
- Anwar's field : 30
- Helping With Experiments : 100
- Demon Mask : 1
- Blue Sages : 80
- Agostine's Dream Dress : 180
- Lora Tay : optional, 150 for the silk robe
There by resulting in (including the silk robe): 541 Silk Cocoon, meaning about 1082 Silkworms
- Silkworms can be sheared with the #chipchip spell, giving a chance of it dropping a Silk Cocoon.
- Silk Cocoons can be used in the magical #plugh spell, which makes you be able to regenerate health even if you are overweight.
Silk Cocoons can be eaten with cave snake eggs, lamps and tongues, as seen by Waric, Orums master in the Candle Helmet Quest