Legacy Server 2018-01-01 Release Notes v2018.01.01 Changed
- Increased the party limit from 12 to 120, as a compensation for the guild system that was never finalized
- Fixed a crash related to disposable NPCs
Legacy Server 2017-12-04 Release Notes v2017.12.04 Fixed
- fixed items not showing all stats
Legacy Server 2017-11-12 Release Notes v2017.11.12 Fixed
- fixed the crash that affected pumpkins
- fixed the crash that affected easter eggs
- fixed the crash that affected magic summons
Stability 2016-11-26 Release Notes v2016.11.26 This release only removes the halloween 2016 quest and reverts the monster drops back to normal. Removed
- Halloween 2016 quest
- Halloween 2016 drops, old drops reverted
Halloween 2016-10-10 Release Notes v2016.10.10 Fixed
- Cindy should allow proper min level
- Magic experience bug fixed
- Halloween quest for 2016 added. Halloween is here once again. An old friend has returned to us from his travels all over Gasaron. The ancient skeleton Gak can be found in the woodlands of Argaes looking to feast on as much candy as he possibly can before Halloween night. You will be able to collect candy that was stolen and scattered all over the world. All kinds of creatures have been greedily hoarding this candy. It's your mission to claim it back and make sure Gak is satisfied. In exchange, you will be rewarded on and after October 31st with some wonderful items that Gak has collected over the past few years.
It's like MAGIC 2016-05-12 Release Notes v2016.05.12 Fixed
- Players can no longer #inma themselves.
- It is no longer possible to cast while dead.
- The illia quest is fixed.
- Ingrav now checks for line of sight.
- Itenplz now checks for line of sight.
- Players can no longer cast magic with a grey mana bar.
- Spells no longer bypass m.def.
- Casting several times betsanc, asorm, plugh or anwiltyp no longer yields multiple end messages.
- A couple of tiny map glitches have been fixed.
- The ferry message now displays properly on the dock in Candor.
- Any active spell can now be discharged by saying #discharge.
- Morgan teaches about the discharge spell.
- Players can now remove betsanc from themselves and protect against any further betsanc by saying #detsanc.
- Sagatha teaches about the anti-betsanc spell.
- The old Hurnscald signpost near the 4144 NPC is back.
- There is now an alchemy bench in the swamp village, in the trading room.
- [GM] Command alias for @pullrabbit (#pullrabbit).
- [GM] Players can now be muted for up to 120 minutes with the new @mute command.
- [GM] All visible players in the area can now be muted for up to 10 minutes with the new @stfu command.
- [GM] GMs can now provide more immersion in events by talking directly through NPCs with @npctalk.
- [GM] The music can now temporarily be changed with the @music command.
- The debug tab now tells why spell casting failed (ie player is dead, cooldown is in effect, mana bar is grey, ...)
- [GM] The @warp command can now use anchors.
There and There again 2016-04-25 Release Notes v2016.04.25
- Made ferrys more visual and easier to board
We are all Dead 2016-04-24 Release Notes v2016.04.24
- GY Inn is now a town
- Numerous Magic patches
- New warp pattern on Tonori Caves
- Small map bug fixes
- Small Quest Log fixes
Magic-v3 2016-04-21 This release changes a lot server-side, but there is not much visible changes for the players. Release Notes v2016.04.21
- Rewrite every single magic spells.
- Fix some bugs with magic.
- Add alchemy benches.
- Add Celestia quest (introduces two new items).
Blue Sage Fix 2016-03-31 This is a tiny release that fixes a few bugs. Release Notes v2016.03.31
- Fix Easter Quest money exploit.
- Add range check to easter eggs.
- Limit the number of prizes obtained in Easter Quest.
- Reset the Blue Sage quest state for some players.
Third Gender 2016-02-09 Some modifications pertaining to gender and char creation, along with the usual bug fixes. This release will change your hairstyle. You can change it back by talking to the barber in Tulimshar, or Jessie in Candor. Release Notes v2016.02.09
- You can now choose male, female or non-binary (third gender) genders.
- Sex change is now free.
- Barbers can perform sex change.
- All characters on an account can now have a separate gender.
- Character creation has been moved in-game.
- You can once again register chars with a space in the name.
- The Great Typo Hunt continues, with some more sentences fixed.
- The towel cooldown has been reduced to 20 minutes.
- Other towels will no longer be removed from your inventory upon using one.
- The rubber bat now has a 2 second delay.
- The Sanguine Vault bartender no longer sells Small Mana Elixir.
- The potion shop in Nivalis now sells Small, Medium and Large Mana Elixirs.
- A new shop in Candor sells Tiny and Small Mana Elixirs.
- The restrictions on the Skeleton Charm have been lifted.
- Valia (the npc for the Illia quest) has been moved indoors.
Minor fixes 2015-11-23 Some bug fixes, new auditorium. Release Notes v2015.11.23
- lower the cost of General Razha and General Terogan
- fix Golbenez exploit
- fix flower spawns
- fix Skytlurk typo in the #parum spell
- add script formatter to makefile
- run script formatter, run make maps
Long-awaited bug fixes 2015-10-01 This release brings bug fixes for long-standing bugs, along with some improvements. Release Notes v2015.10.01
- The broken attack path detection is fixed
- The "mob freeze on death" bug is fixed
- The "mob freeze on warp" bug is fixed
- The summon+leave trolling will no longer. Now when you summon mobs and leave they will just become normal passive monsters
- The pumpkins no longer kill an innocent player if the person that killed the pumpkin is missing. This is the same bug that caused innocent people to be banned with the caretaker's wife
- The frillyar farming crash is fixed
- You can no longer use the following ASCII characters in char names when registering a new char: `!`, `:`, `%`, `/`, `@`
- Some Tonori area quests now now have (placeholder) quest log entries
Max Daily 2015-09-15 Daily quests allow you to redeem as many as possible at once Release Notes v2015.9.15
- Pink Flowers and White Bells spawn bees more often
- All mobs removed from GM island
- Max Cash in for Daily quests
- Fixed bug with Nivalis Well Quest
- Mylarin Dust typo
- fix elf nightcap for bald head/hairstyle
Another bug hunt 2015-08-17 Primarily fixing bugs. Release Notes v15.8.17
- Change write to send
- Mob Movement
- Fix Broken Nick Issue
- Fix Mob Spawning in Nivalis
- Fix redoable Astral Skill quest
- Well quest rewritten
- Selim the dyer and Bowler hat fix
- Bank dialogue typo
- Krukan Typo fix
- Red/White Sorcerer Robe typo
- Remove emotes folder from updates
PvP enhancements 2015-06-30 This tiny update mainly includes bug fixes. Release Notes v15.6.30
- New features for PvP.
- Bug fixes for PvP.
- Some enhancements to the starting area.
- The blue sage quest exploit is fixed.
- Some misc dialogue changes.
Candor is open 2015-05-18 This update mainly includes bug fixes. Release Notes v15.5.26
- Fixed Unequip Script
- Fixed Unequip Script
- Fixed Brodomir Crash
- Fixed Starting Area Crash
- Added better debug on crashes
- Candor is fixed
- Quest log entries for some quests in Kaizei.
- The GM Lounge is now more cozy
- Fixed typo in constable bob's dialog
- Some syntactical modifications to the game rules
- Chinese, Russian and French translation updates to game rules
- Fixed the bug that displayed @@ in some npcs
- Deprecate the debug npcs in favor of the #debug spell
- The MOTD is now sent to the General chat tab
Double Header 2015-05-04 This update includes bug fixes, quest logs for Candor, and a new constable in Hurnscald. Characters can also now use @pvp to toggle their PvP status on any map – at any time. Release Notes v15.4.20
- Spam warnings will now appear in General chat tab
- Players can now use @pvp to enter pvp mode which allows to attack other players in pvp mode. Basically it's pvp from any map with anyone (if they have it enabled) at any time.
- The gm commands @killer and @killable have been removed in favor of @charpvp
- GMs can now increase and decrease the rate at which exp is obtained
- The chest in the Illia quest now displays the correct item. (a bug previously made it always display bull helm)
- Log Heads, Snails, Pinkies, Butterflies, House Maggots and Squirrels are (a little) more balanced
- The fight club is now fixed
- The well in Nivalis has been revamped
- Various updates to the dialog of, well, various npcs.
- Quest log for candor island quests
- New gm command @npc
- Sex can now be changed without being disconnected
- New constable in Hurnscald
New bank in Candor 2015-03-10 This week's release is again a small release as we focus our efforts on fixing bugs to move to a new server software in the near future.
- The towel now tells you the cooldown time
- Candide has more personality and has been completely rewritten
- A previous update made the forest bow quest impossible to complete. This is now fixed
- The global announcements of several NPCs have been fixed to work better with ManaPlus
- Candor now has a bank!
- Garçon is renamed to Garcon to fix a Unicode problem
- Lots of bug fixes for better compatibility with Hercules-Evol
- The dye/bleach system is no longer vulnerable to exploits
New art in Kaizei and skills description 2015-02-03 Starting with an errata: new tilesets for Kaizei continent were announced for the last update but actually they are the feature for this one. Lots of typos in Xmas Inn were corrected, and there are totally new descriptions for skills that are featured on Skills window. Parua has now some explanations about why Candor battle exists, for the most curious ones.
- New art in Kaizei (Nivalis)
- Typos in Ragged Shorts and Xmas Inn
- Explanations given in Candor
- Bandit Cave warp fixes
- Descriptions added to skills window
- Fix on shop prices (according to item_db)
- Trader moved out of bedroom in general store
- Roulette now takes coins after the bet
- Selim now checks what items are in your inventory
- The blankets in hurnscald are now shorter
- The minimaps have been updated
- Fix for the the ages-old torch cave bug
- A lot of technical changes to several NPCs so they'll work better
New tutorial, road between Hurnscald and Nivalis and more 2015-01-13 The hugest change in this patch is the one in the tutorial, it's faster and more intuitive, making new players more comfortable and able to explore The Mana World faster. Also, now you can reach Nivalis by going through the Woodlands which makes a funny new way to travel.
- New tutorial starting at Candor Island.
- Ferry parting from Hurnscald easening access.
- New travel point from North Woodlands to Nivalis.
- Cleaned up maps for Desert and Snow Forest.
- Fixed mixed up item requirement for Crypt quests.
- Totally remodeled Tulimshar, sewers included.
- Latoy now sells all kinds of silk stuff.
- Now Ragged Shorts isn't that useless at all.
- Nivalis counts with a new, neat tileset.
- And Desert Mountains too.
- Minor typos and tile corrections.
- Reinboo now uses his own base sprite.
- Added music for GM Island.
- Tonori Delight now restores a little MP.
Heathin and Inya 2014-12-04 The big patch this release is Heathin and Inya. Heathin has had the price of terranite armor reduced, but not the materials. Inya now sells Simple Rings for 10 M. The Simple Ring is no longer a requirement to starting the Terranite Armor quest.
- Inya now sells Simple Rings.
- Terranite Armor costs 10x less to make
- No Simple Ring requirement to start Terranite Armor
- Reduced the amount of particle effects in Hurnscald.
- 1 GP Arrows returned to Tulimshar.
- Lower required version of Manaplus.
- Pirate Mob Stat fixes.
- Fix Key Bindings for Tutorial.
- All scripts use builtin mapexit.
- Typo Fixes: Krukan & Ferry.
- Orum Torch Warp Crash fixed.
- Annual Timings fixed.
- Terranite Cave and Pachua's Village given proper exits.
- Added missing frames to Dead Sword (Unreleased)
- Corrected Troll death sequence
Candont is Cando again 2014-11-18 Today we have a couple minor bug fixes to quests. TMWA is the big release here with the script ASN/AST. The script language for TMW has been sanitized. If you were developing, we should have updates to the wiki pages soon enough. Otherwise, you can always find us on IRC. https://webchat.freenode.net/?channels=#themanaworld
- Divorce crashes Fixed
- Poison crashes Fixed
- ASN/AST script changes
- #inma works on NPCs
- Selim's cloth dye option more visible
- All global timers comply with debug=2 means off
- Parua (Candor) works again
- Fight Club avatar shows properly
- Fight Club mini-game
- Fix krukan boss points
- 042-1/-2 warp fixes
To Quest or Fight 2014-11-4 Heya Manakins, we have a bunch of updates for you. Kylian has had his shop license. Hetchel in Tulimshar Noble district needs some help. The new Races/Species are not yet playable but this release requires you to upgrade to the version of Manaplus that will allow us to bring them in once more people have upgraded. Please upgrade Manaplus at your earliest convience.
- Parua (Candor) won't take money if already paid
- Halloween event time fixed
- 052-2.tmx Fixed map error
- Set-up client-data Manaplus "Color" system
- Set-up client-data Species/Race additions
- Fixed Nigel (Beer Ghost)
- House Maggots Properly Credit Valon's Quest
- Map Fixes on 022-1 & 042-1
- Hetchel now has a quest to obtain Silk Pants
- New mob: Lava Slime
- The Kylian quest line is extended
- Crypt bosses now have more HP and more exp
- The pirates now give less exp
- The mob spawns in 055-3 are changed (harder botting)
- The Bucket now removes your hair
- New map: The Sanguine Vault (incl. the fight club)
- The Dimond's Cove music band can now play music
Our skin is crawling with Bugs! 2014-10-23 So you don't all get diabetis we are patching the treat amounts allowed and raising the mask limit.
- Map Fixes on 022-1 & 026-1
- Basic Skills work without learning
- #debug spell added to test
- Barbers will work with new Classes
- Deadmessages added to client updates
- Fixed Bucket stats in client data
Happy Halloween! 2014-10-20 Halloween is now active and annual. Trick or Treat will happen every year. Munro returns as well. He has a special Treat for those who are seen participating in Trick or Treating, but he does not give out his reward until later in the holiday. Two new Hats: Bucket & Autumn Mask added for Halloween.
- Map Fixes on 021-2 & 027-2
- Spelling Corrections in Museum
- Fixed Contributor Shirt Colors
Back in Business 2014-10-07 This was a month full of fun for us. First if you have not seen it ManaMarket is in a public github repo! https://github.com/themanaworld/manamarket In addition, we made some good strides patching TMWA which you might have noticed broke stuff. Thanks for bearing with us as we patched and continue to patch code.
- Kids Book added
- Chairs on 009-2 fixed for fringe
- Pirate Beach Fixes to mapping
- ManaMarket public and working.
- Mobs spawning mobs works again
- Parties should have returned
- Torches, barriers for waric and orum quest line fixed
- Barriers in the magic school working again
- Inspector and Forest Bow quest working together
Now with less spam 2014-09-01 Heya Manakins. Valia should be back in action and ready for you to save the day again. Be warned she has less patience for fools now. The Ferry now uses a set of emblems to denote where it current is docked along with an audio cue.
- Valia camper "fixed" & Illia quest works again.
- Ferry uses a Visual and Audio Cue instead of annoucements.
- More beds were made "sleepable"
- Travelers refer to proper continenets
- Towels are Worthless
Sanity Check 2014-07-29 Sanity checks added to client data to reflect what manaplus really sees. make checks in client-data now looks through all the xmls to check for proper format.
- Fixed Sunglasses
- Tonori Terranites respawn increased
- Added "toothbrush" for GM events
- General Code Clean up
- Fixed item duplication in database
Lag Sickness 2014-07-12 Just a patch fix to eliminate some nasty bugs.
- Map Fixes: 003-1, 027-3, 027-4, 009-1
- Minimap added for 042-3
- Spawns corrected on 027-2
- Splitting the Magic files
- Illia stats/checker open to all devs/GMs
- Illia now checks level of Helper
- Properly setting tutorial var in starting area
- Removing Stand animations from attacks (Hopefully last Sprite fix)
- Adding proper attack particle to Moonshroom
- Adding proper Skeleton Charm
- Adding back missing robe colors
Sounds like another bug hunt. 2014-07-03 We had a major bug hunt and squashed a number of problems with the client-data and the client. This should clear up and help latency and other client bugs. -wushin
Who let this guy write news entries? 2014-07-01 Most of the changes this time are internal, but the Starting Area Redux is not. Among other things, it make starting with magic not completely hopeless. In content:
- Starting Area Redux https://forums.themanaworld.org/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=18299
- Increasing the compatibility requirement of Manaplus
- Botcheck & Live Debug map separation
- GM Island, A Place to hold GM Events so we don't interfere with Hurnscald Questing
- Hurnscald Map Fixes
- Sling Shot color changed to wood as it's now able to be dyed
- License File updates
- removes support for gcc 4.6
- significantly increase makefile speed
- adds support for libc++
- removes old flex/bison generated files
- generates new files for network protocol for much higher reliability (currently slow for rebuilds, waiting on evets for names to avoid conflicts while fixing)
- does random other cleanup
Item Split & Mob Shuffle 2014-06-17 Item Db was split into multiple files to make it easier to maintain. Added Mobs/Mob improvements:
- Existing Mushrooms Art
- Moonshroom Added (Not In-game)
- Mana-Bug Added (Not In-Game)
- White Bell is now Agressive and has attacks
Small Update 2014-05-20 Small updates to change some things. More changes coming soon enough. As always TMW is looking for help; Wiki Edits, Devs, and Testers. How to develop: http://tinyurl.com/mxnnuez Whats being developed: http://tinyurl.com/mt8r8pb
- Caretakers Wife switched to a NPC.
- Fixed Mirror in Wizard's house to no longer randomly assign non-existent hairstyle "Bald"
- Using a Warp Towel with multiples in your inventory will no longer randomly warp you and set your towel to that location. The will however still remove all but one when dying or using them.
- Split the servers Monster Database up into smaller files. (it's currently one giant text file, now they are broken up by monster levels.)
No one speaks English good. 2014-05-06 Ahoy Manazins! Todays release brings new music to the boats. Otherwise the release is primarly for bug fixes. Server-Data:
- Dialogue changes to NPCs
- Luvia prevented from spawning infinite slaves
- Price of Towels to sell is 0GP
- Towel aquistion rate limited
- Added cooldown to multiple towel use
- Luvia Base model fixed
- Sail away added to boats
- Status Icon Adjustments
- Male Robe clean-up
- Skull Potion generic item added
- Map atlases complete
- MapFixes: 022-1, 042-1, 027-4, 043-1, 005-1
Here we go again on our own! 2014-04-21 Thanks for all the great feedback.
- General Terragon's Battle Fixed
- General Razha's Battle Fixed
- Added missing resave flags to maps
- Fixed minimap-render for symlink
- minimap-render ignores Collision
- Music naming convention enforce
- Music added to all maps
- Aniblaze made dyable
- Minimaps added for ships
- replaced desert_city_indoor & _x3
- Fixed Beanie Copter update corruption
- Fix Female Dark Blue Skirt Sprite
The more things change... 2014-04-16 Attention Major Release:
- Mana EOL
- Server dependencies
- Script clean-up
- Magic clean-up
- Sprite 1.5 - Npcs As Sprites
- Travel / Death / Warps
- Client-data clean-up
- Tonori Improvement
- Graveyard Improvement
Old Tree, New Grind 2014-02-03 Today's update includes bug fixes for the Christmas Event (thanks to Chay). Also the famous Hurnscald tree is back to its usual form. Southeast of Tulimshar, in the caves, you will find the new map 043-4 which was designed to give you a better possibility to train your character at the levels around 60-80. Besides well-known monsters you will find three new mobs there: Trolls, Undead Trolls and Undead Witches. Thanks to Fother for the great Troll graphics! Have fun with this update! -Cassy and a bunch of lunatics with magic markers
Christmas Season in The Mana World 2013-12-25 Happy Holidays! This year has been horrible for Santa. Nothing turned out as it was intended, in fact he didn't even make it at the usual date. Gladly, Avalia, Santa's utterly attractive apprentice stepped in to make Christmas happen for all of the children and lonely people around the mana world. Go to his workshop and see if you can help to make the magic of christmas happen, ... or make it a complete disaster, Orum has some helpers hidden in Nivalis who will guide your way sabotaging christmas. This release is very late, so we are going to change reward and event time accordingly. The good thing is that you will now be able to visit Santa's Inn throughout the year. Cassy breathed life into all those reinboos of last years Holidays. Fothers Candied Slimes are going to cause the sweetest nightmares you have ever had. Not sure if you are cruel enough to kill a Pollett. - The Mana World Development Team
Icon and Weapon Updates 2013-11-30 With this update we ship new and better item icons. Those have been done a long time ago and we finally finished reviewing them all. The behavior of items when you do not meet their requirements has changed. As a result, a new type of ranged weapon has been introduced: the Sling Shot. You can get it somewhere in Tulimshar. We are aware of some small graphical glitches. The behaviour of the happy-curse for dark mages has been changed. You might want to try it out. ]:-) -TMW Development Team
Halloween 2013 2013-10-30 Happy Halloween! Also, some minor bugs have been fixed with Waric and Rossy. Alas poor Waric, Will he ever learn to behave properly? -MadCamel
Fixes in Server Code 2013-09-28 As you might have found out we had another restart yesterday. Most of the changes for this restart are under the hood: this was a Server Code release. Meaning the server's software was changed but not the content. Hence user-facing changes are minimal, but we'll outline below what's relevant. The restart didn't work as smoothly as expected but we are working hard on fixing all the issues which turned up. Currently known bugs that affect players:
- GM logs are now full-buffered (faster) instead of line-buffered.
- Admin documentation is wrong.
- Problems with startup speed (possibly not new, fixed anyway).
- Guildbot wouldn't start.
- Some accounts and storages with corrupted items were deleted.
- You can turn every direction except right.
- Inability to trade, except when naked.
- Warp bug related to the new Orum/Waric quest.
- Elemental bonus/malus not applied to magic.
- Update stats from the new CDN.
- Script bug with Kylian and checkweight.
- Drop order was wrong.
- Rossy caves now notice when you win fights.
- Fix an incorrectly marked assertion, which could fail.
Astral Magic Extension 2013-09-14 We have a small content release today. A witch in Tulimshar has found some daunting spells for mages who are experienced in Astral Magic. Talk to her about that. Maybe she is willing to teach you. With this update, we have added some minor bugfixes for the Waric script, Bluepar sprite and Wicked Mushroom sprite. -TMW Development Team
Announcing Code update - Introducing Dark Magic 2013-09-03 First, a technical announcement. During a future restart, TMW will start requiring your username to exactly match the case that you signed up with. Previously, this was enforced erratically, and led to people losing access to their accounts. If, after the update, you are unsure of the case of the account and have already tried lowercase, UPPERCASE, and TitleCase, please contact o11c or Frost. Now, back to your regularly scheduled content news. Today we have introduced two new pieces. First of all, the Orum extension is finished. Orum and his master Waric have set a new base to mess with Sagatha. Seek them out! They hide somewhere in the Caves north of Sagatha's Forests. Someone has seen a few new spells being used. No one is yet sure what exactly it is but a dark aura has been percieved somewhere north of Hurnscald. Find it! Maybe you can gain something useful! Last but not least we have to announce bad news for the project but good news for her: Jenalya has, after finishing the Orum extension, resigned from her position as Lead Content Developer. We dedicate this news to her and wish her only the very best for her future. She contributed beyond words and her leaving will leave a spot we will have to work hard to fill. Wushin and tux9th took over as Lead Content Developers and give their best to bring quality content to you, like Jenalya did. -TMW Development Team
Wushin overhauled caves, Ferry now goes to Nivalis 2013-06-29 This release brings a few new additions to the game: Wushin overhauled the desert caves with an awesome new cave tileset. Also the sewers below Tulimshar are now accessible. Make sure to check them out! Malivox took the occasion to stop camping in the desert and moved into a small house south of Tulimshar. Frozenbeard has expanded his ferry service in Nivalis. You can now go between Nivalis and the other major docks both ways. Proper docks for Nivalis are being worked on. With a ferry now serving Nivalis, Dyrin will send you somehwere else in Kaizei instead, away from Nivalis. As usual there are also a lot of smaller fixes and changes. Thanks to everyone who reported issues and helped fix these things! -TMW Development Team
Double Exp and Drop Weekend 2013-06-07 This weekend we're temporarily doubling both the experience rate and the drop rates for all monsters, to give the chance to recover from the rollback we had due to filesystem corruption. There are also some bug fixes and new content: The craftsmen of Tulimshar have finally moved to the renovated Forge at the Northern Market, so the Wizard's Inn is back to offering a calm stay for visitors. In the woodland area the mysterious Evil Obelisk which summons beings from the astral plane for the mundane price of gold has drastically reduced its demands. On the technical side, in case of network congestion, you will no longer be kicked with an invalid packet error. - TMW Development Team
Server Crash and Rollback 2013-06-05 We had a server crash, and had to restore everything from offline backup. 34 hours were lost, from about 17:30 (UTC) on 4 June to about 03:30 on 6 June. This affects the game, the forums, and the wiki. We're going to set up hourly offsite backups of game, forum, and wiki data so that future outages are less painful. -Frost
Small Bugfixes 2013-04-28 We're having a bugfix release today. The main areas that have been fixed are Brodomir's PvP Cave and Orum's quest, both in the caves below Hurnscald. Additionally, there were a lot of small fixes on maps, spelling and grammar, and more. We'd like to thank all the people who reported issues and helped testing! -Jenalya
Easter Event and Miley's Hero 2013-03-21 Today we have a content release. As always there are a number of bugfixes, but also two new quests. One of them is an annual Easter event created by Pjotr Orial. It lasts from March, 22th to April, 25th, and can be repeated every year. Watch out around Hurnscald for some hidden Easter Eggs! The other quest is about the admiration of a little girl in Hurnscald that sees you growing from an inexperienced adventurer to an impressive hero. Backstage, this was also about a great community effort. veryape conceived of the idea for this quest and was able to make it happen with the help of many people who were assisting with the graphics, scripting, spell checking, testing and giving valuable feedback. Lastly, Brodomir's cave under Hurnscald has been made easier for attracting fighters from all over the world. -Jenalya