Dev:Game Wiki Work
From The Mana World
(Redirected from Things to do)
Note: Most point in the Player pages section can be editted by everyone, while other pages, like dev pages, usually need more technical know-how.
So please feel free to help!
- Add meta Keywords to pages via Template:Meta and replace the old meta templates.
Pertaining to The Mana World.
- Finishing tranlations
- Updating/rewriting Tulimshar and Hurnscald
- Writing Nivalis, Crypt
- Item revision by enchilado: Nearly all item images are outdated after enchilado's redrawings - uploading new versions
- Writing red marked pages e.g. linked in Monster Reference and Item Reference
- Adding more screenshots to Magic page
- Screenshots: Place images in correct year and add images from forum to fill in missing years
- All pages: add links to the appropriate scripts, and modify gitorious links to their respective github links.
Recent Game Updates
- Moving Tutorial
- Update Monster reference
- Dev:Monster Design
- Checking and updating Dev:Item db.txt
- Map development
- GM Commands (update to reflect active list of commands and their functions)
- Mark-up Hercules documentation Hercules Docs
Wiki Admin pages
- Help with Manaplus Wiki
- All the client-data xmls should be using Manaplus standards
- Document missing or vague xml settings based on most recent TMW Client-data
- PM 4144 in IRC or on the Forums for an account
Pages with frequent updates
Some pages need to be checked frequently if they are up to date, mostly because members listed in them change or pages in their category get added or deleted frequently:
- Monster Reference and Items
- Game Masters
- Developer Archive and Contributors (Note: see this list)
- Category:Under Construction and Category:Outdated (some are listed in "To-Do")
- Image maps: http://www.mediawiki.org/wiki/Extension:ImageMap It would help developers and players to have a better world overview, and a different quest access as well.
- Spoilers: http://www.mediawiki.org/wiki/Extension:Spoilers The Spoilers extension adds a spoiler tag that will hide a block of text. The spoiler button's show/hide message can be customized for each set.
- Variables: https://www.mediawiki.org/wiki/Extension:Variables The Variables extension allows you to define a variable on a page, use it later in that same page or included templates, change its value, possibly to a value given by an expression in terms of the old value, etc.